Fully comply with ISO 15197:2013 and FDA approval (For other received credentials, please contact us.)
Replaceable Smart Code Holder
Large display-easy to read
1.4microliter (0.0014 c.c.) of blood sample required
The Rightest® Blood Glucose Monitoring System GM300, is accurate in testing patients' blood glucose level by adopting the world patent in noble metal electrode strip. Its design is safe, convenient and user-friendly. Diabetes patients can rest assured and trust the safety of GM300.
Q1. How can I do if it cannot be switched on or doesn’t function?
Q3. How do I deal with the error message when showing “check key error” and “code error” on the screen?
1. Please insert the “check key” into the test strip port, after the screen shows “check key ok,” taking off the “check key” and then insert a new test strip to see if blood drop symbol appears and can start to counting down.
2. Check if a stain on the “smart code key” or the electrode is damaged; please change a new “smart code key” if there is a stain and make sure its code no. is the same with that printed on the strip vial.
3. Suggest to store the meter in the carrying case when not use, to prevent the meter from being contaminated and keep the meter dry.
4. If the problem can’t be solved, please contact local distribution for further help.
Q4. What Er1 message means and how can I do?
1. The strip has been used or exposed to the air too long, please open a new strip vial and start a new test.
2. Please discard used strips, not put back into vial to prevent other un-used strips from contaminating.
Q5. How can I do if the meter showing ER2?
1. Open the battery cover and taking off the batteries, press the main button for over 10 seconds, then put on new batteries to check if the meter can function.
2. Please reload new batteries, and try if the meter can switch on. Suggest using two AAA alkaline batteries on GM300.
3. If the meter still doesn’t function, please contact with local distributor for further help.
Q6. How can I do if the meter showing ER3?
When the meter starting to measure the blood glucose, the strips are moved or taking out, the screen shows Er3 due to signal disconnected.
Q7. How do I do if the testing result is inaccurate?
1. The test strip may absorb too much humidity due to expose to the air too long, which will cause the deterioration of test strip quality. Please close the strip vial immediately after taking out the test strip, and suggest to finish the test within 3 minutes and avoid test strip expose to the air for a long time.
2. If the testing results of the strips in the same vial are different, please do the quality control test.
3. Please be noted the code no. on the "smart code key" should match the code no. printed on the strip vial.
4. Check if the “smart code key ” were contaminated or has been contaminated, if yes, please replace a new one to start a new test to avoid the testing result being influenced.
Q8. How can I do if the result of the quality control test not fall within the range on the strip vial?
1. When doing the quality control test, please insert “check key ” into test strip port to enter control solution test mode, the screen will show “check key ok”.
2. Taking out the “check key,” the screen will show blood symbol and CTL, then insert a new test strip to do a control test. The code no. of the smart code key should match the code no. on the test strip vial.
3. Please store the control solution in the carrying case and in general temp. and discard after 3 months after opening.
4. When doing the control test, please drop the control solution (CS)on the cap of the CS and drip from it, close the cap immediately after test; Please not drip control solution to the test strip directly to keep the quality of CS.
5. To prevent the quality of CS from being deteriorated, please close the cap immediately to avoid CS of exposing to the air.
6. If the test result were still inaccurate, please start a new test with a new open strip; if the problem can’t be solved, please contact with local distributor for further help.